Bridesmaid gown designers each have unique measurement size charts and they are not the same when comparing to each other or especially when comparing to street clothes sizes. Most run smaller than street clothes so do not be alarmed if you fall into a larger size than you are accustomed. Please call us at 360.692.9600 once you have professionally acquired measurements and we will go over with you, your gown’s designer measurements size chart in order to select your size. Gowns are not custom made to your provided measurements. If you are between sizes in the chart, consider order the larger size since it is easy to take in a dress and usually impossible to let out due to modest seam allowances. Choose your size carefully as you may not have time to order another gown or additional fabric when it is too small. Most gowns will require custom ¬fitting once it is received so please do not be surprised. You cannot attain accurate measurements by measuring yourself.
- Always stand straight with your heels together and arms down at your side while being measured
- Bust, Natural Waist, and Hip measurements are required to select a size
- We highly recommend you be measured by a professional tailor
- Measurements should be against the body with undergarments (bra, slips) that will be worn with the dress during the event. Keep thumb behind the tape. Tape should be snug but not too tight.
- If you are 5′ 7″ or taller, please let us know so we can discuss the possibility of ordering extra length.
- Are you pregnant OR are you a flower girl? Anticipate your growth and future size needs at time of event.
- The size chosen is your decision. We are able to provide tips and advice when you contact us at 360.692.9600.